Comvita Certified UMF 15+ Super Premium Manuka Honey (MGO 514), comes from the nectar of the Manuka flower in the pristine forests of New Zealand. Traceable from hive to shelf, each BPA-totally free jar of creamed Comvita Manuka Honey is non-GMO, Halal, and Kosher certified.
Manuka Honey is recognized to assistance digestive and immune wellness and support soothe coughs and sore throats.
- Comvita Certified UMF 15+ Super Premium Manuka Honey (MGO 514), comes from the nectar of the Manuka flower in the pristine forests of New Zealand. Traceable from hive to shelf, each and every BPA-free jar of creamed Comvita Manuka Honey is non-GMO, Halal, and Kosher certified.
- CERTIFIED UMF – THE GOLD Common Every batch of Comvita Manuka Honey is independently tested by the UMF Honey Association. Only UMF measures the three signature compounds (Leptosperin, MGO and DHA) located in genuine Manuka Honey. Note that Manuka Honey brands labeled as “Active”, “Bio-Active”, “15+” (with out UMF), or “KFactor” do not comply to the exact same level of good quality requirements.
- Rewards & Uses Manuka Honey is known to support digestive and immune overall health and assist soothe coughs and sore throats. Techniques to use Manuka: Take pleasure in a delicious spoonful in the morning or prior to a exercise as a organic energy source. Add to your tea, toast, yogurt, or smoothie as a superfood. Use as a DIY face mask as part of your day-to-day beauty routine.
- DID YOU KNOW? Comvita supplies medical-grade (sterilized, higher UMF) Manuka Honey, which is administered topically for its antibacterial properties to treat wounds and burns in hospitals and wound care clinics.
- COMVITA HERITAGE From humble beginnings in 1974, and now with more than four decades of perfecting our beekeeping craft, we are proud to be the trusted leader in Manuka Honey. We have more than 40,000 hives and are committed to developing relationships with our beekeepers. We give back to the neighborhood by way of the Trees for Bees research program and a lot of other sustainability initiatives.