Acacia honey is prized for its delicate fruity taste with a mildly tangy finish. A ideal substitute for traditional clover honey with the added benefits of organic and wellness promoting nutrients. It is a great companion to apples, pears, yogurts, herbal and green teas. Acacia honey originates in the isolated valleys of the Himalayan mountains in the Kashmir area of India. This uncommon Himalayan acacia honey is harvested and procured in a completely sustainable way that supports biodiversity and a sustainable livelihood for the indigenous farmers or this region. Enjoy.
- 100% organic raw Acacia Honey. Acacia Honey is dark in color and is prized for its delicate, fruity taste and mild, tangy finish. Excellent for: spreading on breads, drizzling into yogurts and on fruits, cereals, and pancakes, or adding to your herbal and green teas. Tends to make a fantastic baste for fish and meat.
- Area: Our organic raw Acacia Honey originates from wild beehives positioned in the secluded valleys of the Jammu region of the Himalayan Mountains, in India.
- Approach: We harvest our honey from naturally occurring, wild beehives allowing the bees to pollinate foliage far from chemicals and additives. This pure natural honey is obtained by using bee-friendly and smoke cost-free methods that shield the wild bee colonies and preserve our forests. Our honey is raw and lightly filtered, maintaining its important nutrients intact.
- Benefits: Bee pollen found in raw honey contains a wide array of essential vitamins, minerals & live enzymes: Vitamins B6, B12, C Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Iron Antibacterial, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties from Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Selenium.
- Attributes: Raw, 100% USDA Organic Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified, Dairy Totally free, Nut Free of charge, Gluten Totally free, OU Kosher Certified, Sustainably Harvested, Wild Collected, Bee Friendly.