Natural for us. Pure to you! Welcome to our planet of great.
Our honey is handled with the greatest quantity of care and respect as it makes its way from the land and into your life. The result is one particular rich with nutritional worth, as close as it can be to the moment it left the hive.
Each and every component of our honey’s journey is meticulously managed to deliver you the purest result.
Our environment is rigorously safeguarded against outside influence and pollution. We take care of our land and its inhabitants so they can take care of you.
Our bees are raised with really like and interest. Our skilled beekeepers use ideal practice techniques and minimal intervention to make sure the bees can be productive and healthy.
Our processing is kept to a minimum. We lessen heat- treating and keep away from pasteurisation – a process that can harm the UMF levels extended-term and alter the top quality. There are no additives or preservatives. Every little thing is kept as nature intended.
Our Honey Well being Technique:
1. Environment We take care of our bees, plants, land and individuals so they can take care of you
2. Bees & Beekeepers Our bees are treated with enjoy to ensure they remain productive and healthy
three. Testing Frequent laboratory testing ensures the consistency and quality of our merchandise
four. Colour & Moisture We monitor colour and moisture content material to preserve the life and good quality of our honey
5. Minimal Processing We decrease heat treating, avoid pasteurisation and never include additives. This keeps our honey as nature intended
six. Honey Integrity Anti-fraud packaging and stringent guidelines when shipping make certain our honey’s authenticity
UMF® 15+ gives top-variety effectiveness with a minimum of 514mg/kg of MGO. The higher level of Mānuka concentration provides this honey its dark colour and herbaceous, aromatic flavour.
- UMF 15+ Certified New Zealand Manuka Honey – Harvested from the remote hills and coastal places of New Zealand. Getting UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (usually labeled ‘active’ or ‘bio-active’).
- Every batch is Independent tested to ensure authenticity and rating verification. We also employ Pfund Colour Grading and trace all batches to supply through our Honey ID® app.
- All Blacks® Label – Official Licensed Product of New Zealand National Rugby Team. The 2016 Planet Group of the Year. Our All Blacks® UMF® Mānuka Honey doesn’t only taste excellent, it symbolises the connection in between two iconic forces – high quality & authenticity.
- Manuka honey, created in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the Manuka bush, is one of the most unique and advantageous types of honey in the planet. Customers report several advantages from Manuka honey ranging from healing sore throats and digestive illnesses, to curing Staph infections and gingivitis. Manuka honey has Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Oxidant qualities
- 100% Natural and Pure. Our processing is kept to a minimum. We lessen heat-treating and steer clear of pasteurisation – a approach that can harm the UMF levels extended-term and alter the high quality. There are no additives or preservatives. Everything is kept as nature intended.